Washington, DC (Preferred) or Remote (US-Based)
Since 2006, the Technology Coalition has been uniting the leading global tech firms to protect children from The Technology Coalition facilitates the global tech industry’s fight against the online sexual abuse and exploitation of children. Founded in 2006, the Coalition is an alliance of technology companies of varying sizes and sectors that work together to drive critical advances in technology and adoption of best practices for keeping children safe online. We convene and align the global tech industry, pooling their knowledge and expertise, to help all our members better prevent, detect, report, and remove online child sexual abuse content. This coalition represents a powerful core of expertise that is moving the tech industry towards a digital world where children are free to play, learn, and explore without fear of harm.
Technology Coalition Employee Core Values
The Technology Coalition strives to ensure that each member of our team feels welcomed and valued. At the heart of this are four core values we expect all team members exemplify. We are:
- Committed to one another and to the work. We dig in and get it done. We own the whole mission. We help and support one another and are accountable for our actions and results.
- Capable of purposeful and thoughtful leadership. We are resourceful, well-prepared, organized, and responsible. We are well-informed and we execute with excellence.
- Creative in our approach to our mission. We are thoughtful, agile, and innovative. We seek out new and better ways forward. We bring new perspectives to solve old and new problems. We have lots of ideas.
- Kind humans. We are friendly, generous, helpful, and considerate.
The Office Administrative Assistant provides cross-department support to the Technology Coalition department heads and the Executive Assistant. The Office Administrative Assistant coordinates the Coalition's Working Groups, assists with scheduling internal and external meetings, and tracks technology industry events and news.
- Provide administrative support to the Technology Coalition Working Groups (WG), including:
- Manage WG scheduling and calendar invites;
- Prepare WG meeting agendas;
- Attend WG and subgroup meetings;
- Take and distribute meeting notes;
- Maintain WG and subgroup participant lists;
- Track, update, and maintain membership and Board data;
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion;
- Help identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the directors and their teams;
- Coordinate Technology Coalition webinar logistics, including meeting details and settings, invites and calendaring, and follow-up;
- Update presentation slides for internal and external presentations;
- Plan and organize staff meetings, events, and retreats;
- Reviewing and directing general email inquiries;
- Meeting follow-up and task-management;
- Other assignments as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous administrative experience preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously;
- Highly organized with attention to detail;
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and/or Google Suite;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with business industry and staff members;
- Must be collaborative and nimble, with the ability to thrive as part of a small team.
Location: Washington D.C. Area (remote/in-person hybrid) or fully remote
Travel: Light travel may be required for in-person events and planning
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org